Savage Baby Conception to Birth!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart"
Jeremiah 1:5







Psalm 139: 13-14

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ready...Set...We have CONCEPTION!

We have 2 boys already and since we plan for this to be our last baby we would just love to have a girl! I've had dreams about our little Isabella Grace! I know she is destined. I'm not sure how or when we will have her in our lives but I sure hope it's now!

I read up on different techniques to make my internal "environment" more favorable for having a girl. Most of the stuff I read made me laugh and I thought "This is nuts!" It takes the fun out of it and after all that weird work to conceive, nothing is 100%. God's in charge! I received an email from an old friend who described how her and her husband conceived a girl. It was all about timing. Have sex right before ovulation so the girl sperm are still alive by the time the egg drops and most of the boys are dead. So I took her advice and bought an ovulation kit. I peed on these little sticks every morning after my period ended. 5 days later (May 4) the stick detected my "LH surge" which your body produces when it's about to release the egg in 24-36 hours. It's GO TIME!

I sent Jarod a text message midday explaining Micah was napping and I was all alone...(you get the picture) He did not text me back but he was in the door about 15 minutes later still in full uniform! His excuse to his coworkers was "it's a beautiful day so I want to go home and get my motorcycle".

Batta Bing Batta Boom!

Since then I've read some other information that said this was the best time to conceive a boy. Jarod and I just laugh and say It's up to God no matter what! At least we had fun creating this little miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment