Savage Baby Conception to Birth!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart"
Jeremiah 1:5







Psalm 139: 13-14

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Are you serious? You're joking? Really? I TOLD YOU!

Yep, that was Jarod's response when I told him we were expecting baby #4 on March 21, 2012. He said "I told you" because he did tell me. He seems to have more intuition than me when it comes to my pregnancies. Although we were trying to be careful and not get pregnant we had one lazy night...and that's all it took! The next day Jarod started saying he thought I was pregnant. I was in denial for the next 3 weeks. I did notice a few changes though. I was getting tired a lot and I was getting impatient and angry. I'm normally a patient person and you will rarely hear me say a swear word. But the week before we found out I was a mean person. I also had a migraine which hadn't happened in months. I thought I was having severe PMS even though I remembered all of this happening before I knew I was pregnant last time with Jordan. The big day came when I knew my period was due and since there was a slight chance of being pregnant I took a test...make that 3 tests! No doubt about it...Jarod was right! The next hour was a blur. I got the kids fed and ready to start the day while I buzzed inside. I finally went to my room and cried. I had so many mixed emotions! "I'm so excited to have another baby!", "How am I going to handle 2 under 2?", "I didn't want to have a baby while Jarod is deployed...and he will be.", "We need a bigger car and a double stroller now.", "This is such a surprise blessing...thank you God!", "I feel peaceful and content that this baby will complete our family." What a roller coaster! I struggled for the next week with overwhelming worries and "what ifs". I finally gave it all to God and started focusing on my Faith and the beauty of this final pregnancy. I felt much better physically and emotionally after that. The entire family is thrilled to welcome this new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment