Savage Baby Conception to Birth!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart"
Jeremiah 1:5







Psalm 139: 13-14

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The wonderful/weird 1st trimester!

I had a good 1st trimester. Pretty typical symptoms including, but not limited to...sensitivity to smells (especially sweet ones...made me nauseous); cravings for various foods such as tomatoes, green chiles and hot sauce; feeling VERY hungry every 2 hours; getting waves of energy and than waves of extreme tiredness; feeling hot a lot...and so on. I did not throw up at all! Zofran saved me on our airplane ride across the ocean. I ate a lot and since I didn't throw up I gained a whopping 10 pounds! I only have a few clothing items that fit my new curvy figure. We had our first baby appt on the base, at 12 weeks along. It was a joy to see our sweet baby on the ultrasound. What a dancer! Wouldn't keep still! Heartbeat was 167. Baby and I are VERY healthy! I got a referral to continue care with a homebirth midwife. She's our favorite and delivered our last baby. Today I am 14 weeks along and I had my first appointment with my midwife. We heard the heartbeat again and everything looks/sounds great. I have some more energy and I don't feel starving every 2 hours. I can go 3 hours now! lol I am also starting to feel "bubbles" which could be gas or little baby flutters. Either way...it's fun! God has already answered some of our prayers. We needed a good car that could fit a 4th baby. Some of our friends were moving back to America and they were selling their 7 seater. It's everything I was looking for and I knew I could trust that nothing was secretly wrong with it. Plus Jarod got a bonus the week before they moved so we could write them a check! God is good! I am excited about my 2nd trimester and am enjoying everyday no matter what. It's my last pregnancy and I will cherish every memory of my body changing and feeling this baby grow inside of me.

2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your baby blog updates! Blessings n hugs!

    ReplyDelete