Savage Baby Conception to Birth!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart"
Jeremiah 1:5







Psalm 139: 13-14

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

20 weeks and half way there!

I have really enjoyed  the past few weeks as more maternity clothes fit and I feel my baby kick several times each day! (nobody else has felt Himmer kick though...any day!) My allergies have been a pain and I have a cough that won't quit...but otherwise I am in very good health. I feel the changes in my body as my hips are spreading to make room for baby. I welcome the familiar little aches since I know my body is doing exactly what it should. My hair seems thicker and my face has dry patches. My belly is getting a little itchy as it expands. I am experiencing the Triple Bigger B's....Bigger Belly, Boobs and Butt! I enjoy each little change and how unique it is to pregnancy. I am reading the book "Supernatural Childbirth" often as it brings me comfort and helps to build my faith. We have our medical scan scheduled for next week so I hope my next blog post will announce if we have a little ISAiah or ISAbella!

No comments:

Post a Comment