Savage Baby Conception to Birth!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart"
Jeremiah 1:5







Psalm 139: 13-14

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Weeks 4-8

My symptoms started right away. I became a little less patient, I started getting queasy, getting headaches, heartburn, bloating, gas pains, wrist pain, cramping, sore boobs, low back pain, sensitive to heat/cold, sensitive to smells and tastes and so SO tired all the time! WHAM BAM all of it hit me like a truck! I feel all my symptoms are exaggerated this time around. I have every symptom in the book! It's kind of annoying. On the other hand, it lets me know my body is working hard to give life to this little angel inside me.

I just have to laugh at it all because it's my last pregnancy so I'll just have to enjoy the good, bad and the ugly!

1 comment: